Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education (12th Edition) | Free eBook Download
Author: Daniel P. Hallahan Daniel P. Hallahan
Publisher: Pearson Education; 12 edition
Format: pdf book
Date: January 6, 2011
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
MyEducationLab’s easy-to-assign homework and activities will engage your students and ensure that they come to class more prepared.It saves you the class time that is often spent reviewing the basics and lets you devote that time to higher level learning experiences. Informed by evidence-based practice, MyEducationLab connects your course content to real classrooms with interactive exercises and activities that enhance students' learning and give them a deeper understanding of teaching. Additionally, all of the activities and exercises in MyEducationLab are conveniently built around essential learning outcomes and mapped to professional teaching standards.
To provide your students access to MyEducationLab, your bookstore is required to order the ISBN containing a MyEducationLab Student Access Card. To verify the correct ISBN, you can go to www.myeducationlab.com, see the ISBN below, or contact your local Pearson sales representative.
- Encourage your students to practice applying what they have been learning through interactive exercises and simulations including Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions assignments and the Classroom Management Simulations.
- Prepare your students to analyze, reflect, and respond to real classroom situations with assignments that provide them with classroom video, case studies, and authentic student and teacher artifacts.
- Provide your students with interactive modules, case study units, and podcasts from the acclaimed IRIS Center at Vanderbilt University with the IRIS Center Resources on MyEducationLab.
- AssignPractice Tests for each chapter of your text and your students will receive an individualized study plan that identifies their strengths and weaknesses and provides accompanying resources to help them master the concepts covered in your course.
- Interact with the IEP Tutorial to learn how to develop appropriate IEPs and how to conduct effective IEP conferences.
- Use the Lesson Planning Software to develop high-quality lesson plans. The software also makes it easy to integrate your state’s content standards into all of your lesson plans.
- Prepare your students to pass their teacher licensure exam by familiarizing them with teacher certification test requirements. Thos module includes descriptions of what’s covered on each exam and opportunities to answer sample test questions.
Contents of this page are indexed from the Internet. All actions are under your responsability. Email us to report illegal contents or external links and we'll remove them immediately.
Purchase in Amazon.com, enjoy 45% off, free shipping.